Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00863 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 410,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 168,015 ₦ (﷼ 19,466,411) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)