Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran vs Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00866 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 352,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 143,136 ₦ (﷼ 16,532,884) in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)