Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.901 NGN / MAD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 686,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 282,556 ₦ (7,455 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)