Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 57.459 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 63% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 177,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 65,944 ₦ (1,148TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)