Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.742 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 220,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 89,101 ₦ (1,315TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)