Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.450 NGN / YER *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 57% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 379,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 164,419 ₦ (113,395 ﷼) in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,066 (16 minutes ago)