Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 728 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.140 NGN / ETB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 58% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 589,678 ₦ (44,876 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)