Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.640 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 64% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 212,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 75,625 ₦ (1,102TL) in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)