Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30424 NGN / IQD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 55% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 2,944 ₦ (9,676 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)