Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,200 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.748 NGN / AED
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 36% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,670,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,699,555 ₦ (Dirham 17,211) in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsinki costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (about 2 hours ago)