Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.645 NGN / XOF
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 46% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,140,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,151,058 ₦ (1,783,584 Franc) in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €860 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)