Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.625 NGN / XOF
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 48% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,288,642 ₦ (2,062,347 Franc) in Abidjan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mississauga costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)