Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 NGN / XOF
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 46% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,230,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,197,265 ₦ (1,864,832 Franc) in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)