Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 121 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 56.480 NGN / DKK
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 36% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,410,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 899,139 ₦ (kr15,920) in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)