Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.901 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 42% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,924 (2,433 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Irbid costs Dinar 1.750 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,846 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.030 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$6,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)