Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.917 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 44% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,589 (4,391 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lexington, Kentucky costs $149 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Veszprém costs 6,200,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 40 Kina (26 minutes ago)