Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.808 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 46% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,899 (4,555 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (44 minutes ago)