Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00896 CNY / MWK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 4% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,138 (685,242 Kwacha) in Zomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 279,999 KZT (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)