Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00954 CNY / MWK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,985 (627,219 Kwacha) in Zomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)