Cost of living in Žilina, Slovakia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.286 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,685 (€2,427) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (38 minutes ago)