Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.854 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,964 (6,991 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (39 minutes ago)