Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.943 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,068 (1,793KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (26 minutes ago)