Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.753 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,848 (1,292KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)