Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.951 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,838 (1,225KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Maria costs R$ 78,130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,584 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (about 2 hours ago)