Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.708 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,847 (1,307KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)