Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.022 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 27% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,843 (1,701KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$125 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)