Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00311 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,645 (5,349,195 Shilling) in Zanzibar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (39 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)