Cost of living comparison between Zanzibar, Tanzania and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00311 CNY / TZS
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,354 (5,586,726 Shilling) in Zanzibar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)