Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,667 (﷼ 12,561,177) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)