Cost of living comparison between Zanjan, Iran and Aksu, China
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,677 (﷼ 12,542,010) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)