Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,666 (﷼ 12,560,762) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (29 minutes ago)