Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,441 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.008 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,067 (17,932 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (40 minutes ago)