Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.071 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 63% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,504 (18,203 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,500 (25 minutes ago)