Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.968 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 62% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,336 (25,138 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £834 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)