Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.006 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 63% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,530 (25,372 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 2 hours ago)