Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.743 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,819 (6,206 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)