Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21381 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,524 (142,763 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元25,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)