Cost of living comparison between Yokosuka, Japan and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06514 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元78,125 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元78,125 (¥1,199,358) in Yokosuka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)