Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05840 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元37,000 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元37,000 (¥633,567) in Yokosuka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 610 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bridgetown costs 1,300 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (about 1 hour ago)