Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00051 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,804 (Rp 7,427,715) in Yogyakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)