Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,309 in Yinchuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)