Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01337 CNY / AMD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,144 (1,207,231Dram) in Yerevan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)