Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01424 CNY / AMD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,525 (1,160,362Dram) in Yerevan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)