Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11282 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,838 (руб 149,254) in Yekaterinburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 25,000 Shilling (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (18 minutes ago)