Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12084 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,908 (руб 148,192) in Yekaterinburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)