Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,077 (﷼ 67,242,422) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (43 minutes ago)