Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01169 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,000 (2,053,863 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (31 minutes ago)