Cost of living comparison between Yantai, China and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2016.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,436 in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (38 minutes ago)