Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00470 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元40,268 (8,568,024 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元36,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (about 1 hour ago)