Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00509 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元82,970 (16,285,350 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元75,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)