Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00511 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元92,784 (18,155,449 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元81,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)