Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00505 CNY / MMK
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元52,494 (10,392,183 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元46,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (38 minutes ago)