Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.692 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,756 (﷼ 8,132) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,900 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Road Town costs $966 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.17 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ingolstadt costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)