Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.995 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 46% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,299 (1,577 лв) in Yambol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)