Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.980 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 44% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,766 (1,449 лв) in Yambol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.48 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (15 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)