Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.033 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 48% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,640 (1,646 лв) in Yambol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)