Cost of living comparison between Yakutsk, Russia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10837 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yakutsk (Russia) is 27% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,881 (руб 146,547) in Yakutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)