Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2014. Exchange rate: 4.839 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元5,700 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元5,700 (1,178 Dinar) in Yafran.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)