Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,960 in Xian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (34 minutes ago)