Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,396 in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元14,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $14 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Marta costs COL$1,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $470,184 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (33 minutes ago)