Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.773 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,180 (€4,140) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元23,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 25,000 Shilling (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (18 minutes ago)