Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,490 in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)