Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.744 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,203 (8,146 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (38 minutes ago)