Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.670 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,210 (12,703 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)