Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.855 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,065 (9,737 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 29,432 ₦ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 2,500 ₦ (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hanoi costs 50,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (44 minutes ago)