Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.844 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,798 (9,651 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)