Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.358 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 39% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元50,175 (AU$9,365) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元36,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (about 2 hours ago)