Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.265 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 43% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元107,001 (AU$20,325) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元75,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €14 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)