Cost of living comparison between Wollongong, Australia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.148 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 36% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元101,873 (AU$19,788) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元75,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (32 minutes ago)