Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.467 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 104% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,495 (€3,414) in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)