Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.136 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,128 (C$4,698) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)