Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.166 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,351 (C$3,165) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$1.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (27 minutes ago)