Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 902 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.183 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 27% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,211 (C$5,636) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元23,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)