Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 996 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.934 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,672 (C$6,014) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元24,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)