Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.508 CNY / NAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,408 (38,206 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 3 hours ago)