Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.900 CNY / ANG
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 81% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,621 (ƒ 5,801) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 2 hours ago)