Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.838 CNY / ANG
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 63% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,547 (ƒ 7,960) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 2 hours ago)