Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.525 CNY / ANG
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 42% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,159 (ƒ 8,840) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元22,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)