Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.814 CNY / ANG
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 57% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元40,830 (ƒ 10,706) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元26,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $908 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)