Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.719 CNY / ANG
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 53% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元44,451 (ƒ 11,952) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元29,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 2 hours ago)