Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.286 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 61% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,232 (€4,149) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)