Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.694 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元48,752 (€6,337) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元32,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)