Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.507 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 78% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元65,762 (€8,760) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元37,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (37 minutes ago)