Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,667 in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)