Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.656 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,078 (€3,014) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)