Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 596 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.947 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 51% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元122,680 (NZ$24,799) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元81,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)