Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,742 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.899 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元97,636 ($14,153) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元62,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)