Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,768 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.854 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,704 (11,708 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元19,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)