Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,318 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.710 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,574 (8,524 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,100,000 ден (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)